For over 40 years, we have been a specialist designer, supplier and installer of the latest generation, innovative and technologically advanced windows, doors, bifolding doors and glazed home improvement solutions.
Designed For The High Use Commercial Market
Capital Windows Commercial offer a wide range of commercial window systems that have for many years been specified by leading architects, main contractors and building designers. All our commercial window systems are designed for the high use commercial market and guarantee longevity, reliability and cost savings for building owners and managers.
Our sophisticated range of commercial window systems include casement, pivoting, tilt and turn, sliding and even parallel opening windows. From a single window in a retail unit to a complete hospital or school, we have the knowledge, experience and products to ensure your budget, specifications and site programmes are met.
AluSpace Interior Screening System
Designed to divide or delineate both residential and commercial spaces of any shape and size, while at the same time providing an effective acoustic barrier.
- Pivot screen
Our pivot screen options provide the flexibility to instantly change the way the internal space is configured. Available up to 2 meters wide and with standard or soft close options.
- Hinged Doors
With a range of width, glazing, hinge, and furniture options, our doors can be configured to suit any design theme, from traditional to minimalistic and contemporary to industrial.
- Sliding Doors
Sliding doors provide the option to close or partially open the internal screen, with a choice of contemporary or vintage rail options to echo the over all design.
We designed and developed the Alitherm Heritage ranges specifically to meet the requirements of refurbishment and renewal projects, particularly in sensitive planning areas. Ideal for Victorian and Art Deco projects, the range of commercial and residential windows and balcony doors is already proven in a wide range of renovation, refurbishment, and heritage projects across the UK.
Because aluminum does not rust or rot, window frames provide great longevity and can last indefinitely.
- Improved Thermal Efficiency
Modern aluminum windows are thermally broken using polyamide, an excellent insulator that helps to insulate windows against heat loss
Maintenance for aluminum systems is simple and straightforward, with a routine ‘wipe-clean’ all that is required to keep the products looking their best
SAPA Building Systems
SAPA Building Systems have been an influential aluminium systems company in the UK for over four decades. Capital Windows are one of the longest established SAPA manufacturers in the UK.
With a comprehensive product range, dedicated specification staff and an excellent track record in commercial projects nationwide, SAPA offer some of the very best aluminium door, window, curtain walling and facade glazing solutions.
- A wide range of window solutions including casement, tilt and turn, pivot, projecting, fire rated and protection systems
- High performance commercial entrance doors and ground floor framing
- Doors and windows for residential developments such as apartments, flats and houses
- Sophisticated curtain walling systems available as unitised or stick construction
- A range of protection systems such as fire rated, blast resistant and high security
AluK was established 40 years ago under the well respected Beaufort brand name and is now one of the leading aluminium systems companies in the UK.
With a diverse and advanced product range, Capital Windows manufacture a AluK products that offer excellent performance, high energy efficiency and performance.
AluK products have been installed in a wide variety of housing, commercial, healthcare, hospitality and retail developments.
The product range includes:
- High performance aluminium windows, residential doors and specialist windows such as steel replacements
- A range of curtain walling and facade glazing solutions
- Leading sliding doors and bifolding doors
- Maximum security commercial entrance doors
The aluminium system with the slimmest sightlines on the market The Evoke flush range, it’s designed for high performance and to be simple to install. It provides solutions for the typical problems trade installers face with other aluminium systems. No need for onsite scaffolding, it’s quick to glaze and with the unique reverse butt joint option eliminating the need for dummy sashes or adaptors, you can maintain internal glazing with more affordable designs.
The system is 30% slimmer than its main competitors*, delivering the best sightlines for the bright, light look everyone wants. It can reach WERs of Band A+ and has aesthetics that are at home in both contemporary and traditional properties. It is secure, low maintenance and more sustainable.
- Less frame, more light Evoke’s frames are 30% slimmer than those of the closest competitor. Based on an internally-glazed GGF standard window, with Evoke, there’s an extra 12% glass area
- Swift installation Flat rebates are easy to maintain and can save a couple of minutes per sash when fitting glazing packers. Evoke’s frames also have a flat back that’s easier to pack when you’re on site
- Reduced cost, reduced waste Evoke uses approximately 30% less aluminium than comparable systems. It’s therefore more affordable, more sustainable and less likely to generate waste
- Cleaner lines and adaptable style The Evoke flush range has clean lines and the option of a genuine fully-flush casement. It has a contemporary style that also works with more traditional architecture. With a 36mm cill that replicates timber, it’s also ideal for conservation areas
- Thermal performance Strong aluminium sections allow large glazed areas, while advanced thermal break technology ensures no compromise on insulation. Evoke flush can reach a WER of Band A+ and U-values of 1.2W/m2K with triple glazing
- More integration Evoke is also compatible with PVC-U cills and trims
Rehau PVCu Systems
Rehau is one of the leading PVCu systems companies in Europe and the UK offering a diverse range of PVCu products widely used in commercial applications.
The Rehau range of PVCu products includes:
- Window systems for casement, tilt and turn and reversible windows
- Sliding patio doors and lift and slide patio doors
- Conservatory systems
- Ancillary profiles such as window boards, trims, facias and more, used in construction