Overview & Specifications
Capital Windows have over 40 years experience manufacturing and installing an exceptional range of windows, doors and associated products. Whatever the project, we have the right approach and materials for the perfect finish.
Aluminium Sliding Patio Door Overview & Specifications
Capital Windows Sliding patio door is now established as a market leader and one of the most tried, tested and reliable aluminium sliding patio doors on the market. It is a sliding door that will give you expansive glass views coupled with contemporary design and exceptional quality.
We manufacture our impeccable aluminium sliding patio doors under stringent manufacturing procedures to provide you with a high quality product that will give years of sterling service. Patio doors are particularly useful for flats and apartments or for small patio areas where you may not want any kind of outward opening door to take up any of your outside space. The slim design of patio doors means you enjoy more glass area, more visible light and less visible aluminium.
Also as all the panels slide within their tracks, all panels are inline ensuring they do not encroach into your room. Available with either single, double or triple track profiles, this means your sliding panels can open and slide exactly how you want them. This ultra reliable and smooth running sliding door system is particularly useful where space is at a premium such as apartments and flats including typical domestic applications.
Reynaers CP130 Specifications
Reynaers CP 130 sliding doors offer a lift and slide solution in a highly advanced, premier sliding door.
Monorail – providing an inline sliding door and fixed panels. For two, three and four pane sliding doors.
Duo Rail – enables leaves to slide in either direction. Available for two, three and four pane sliding doors.
3-Rail For three pane sliding door with flexible sliding options.
- Min. visible width/height
- Frame: 50 mm
- Vent: 94 mm
- Threshold 28mm
- Meeting Stile 69mm or 98mm
Sliding Door Sizes & Weights
- Maximum height of doors 2700mm
- Maximum Vent weight, 300kg
- Thermal Insulation (1) EN ISO 10077-2 . Uf-value down to 2.35 W/m2K (*), depending on the frame/vent combination.
- Air tightness, max. test pressure (3) EN 12207 . Up to 600 Pa.
- Water tightness(4) EN 12208. Up to 600 Pa.
- Wind load resistance, max. test pressure (5) EN 12211; EN 12210. up to 2000Pa.
- Burglar resistance(6) EN(V) 1627 – 1630. RC 1, RC 2 and RC 3.
- Thermal insulation: Uf down to 2,35 W/m²K depending on frame vent combination.
- RAL 9011 Graphite Black
- RAL 7016 Anthracite Grey
- RAL 9910 Hipca White Gloss
- RAL 9016 White Satin
- RAL 7035 Grey Satin
- RAL 1013 Cream Satin
- RAL 1015 Matt White
‘Planitherm Total +’ low emissivity 28mm toughened sealed units.
Clear glass, soft coat lamination, argon filled units.
Can accommodate glazing up to 44mm.
Standard U value of 1.8 m2K.
- Light and smooth operation even with the largest glass panels thanks to high quality durable rollers and hardware
- 3 chamber profiles and various track options resulting in many different door combinations of fixed lights and sliding panels
- Large sliding doors can be created
- Lift and slide option also available
- Maximum security locking
- Excellent thermal properties
- Choice of hardware available
Front To Back Frame Dimensions:
AluK Sliding Door Frame Dimensions / Installation depth of frame profiles
- Single Track Frame – 106mm
- Double Track Frame – 106mm
- Triple Track Frame – 155mm
- Sliding Panel Depth – 46mm
- Rebate Height – 20mm