SAPA Window Wall
Capital Windows have over 40 years experience manufacturing and installing an exceptional range of windows, doors and associated products. Whatever the project, we have the right approach and materials for the perfect finish.
Flexible, Affordable & Easy To Install
In commercial and some residential applications there is a requirement for a facade glazing system but often at reduced heights to standard curtain walling. In these applications a “Window Walling” system is ideal. Capital Windows manufacture and supply Window Walling systems that provide a flexible, affordable and easy to install option.
An Alternative To Traditional Curtain Walling For Low Rise Glazing
Window walling systems are based around a variety of outer frame, mullion and transom sections. These are further enhanced by a wide range of ancillary provides that enable frames to either couple together or connect to suitable doors, inset casement windows and screens.
Window Walling is ideal for screens up to 3 metres high and is a versatile and very flexible system that enables installers to carry install glazed screens without the complexities sometimes associated with traditional curtain walling systems.
Vent, Door and Framing Options.
Window walling manufactured by Capital Windows is ideal for any new build or refurbishment application and for both commercial and residential contracts.
The system offers installers the following advantages:
- A versatile and cost effective system for glazed screens
- Internally or externally beaded options for glazing
- A range of coupling & mullion options to suit varying structural/wind load requirements
- Large range of sections including flat, chamfered or Ovolo profiles
- Traditional or contemporary appearance as desired
- Choice of frame depths to suit the application
- No need for dummy sashes owing to its double beaded arrangement
- Simple installation
- Expertly manufactured by Capital Windows
All The Advantages Of Aluminium In A Cost Effective Framing System
Additionally, Window Walling can accommodate double or triple glazing with glass units of 24mm to 44mm possible. The and benefits from impressive U Values, thermal and acoustic performance. U values as low as 1.4Wm2K can be achieved with the right glass specification.
All frame profiles are available in powder coated aluminium in a range of RAL or Syntha Pulvin colours and dual colour finishes if required.
This system boasts an array of accreditation and performance criteria making it idea for any construction project.
- U Values as low as 1.4w/m
- K (DG Unit)
- Window Energy Rating ‘B’ (DG Unit)
- Level 4 – Code for Sustainable Homes
- Secured By Design
- Kitemark to BS4873
- Kitemark to BS7950
- BBA Accredited